People & Nature today publishes a discussion article about the Ukrainian resistance and international solidarity with it, here. It is structured around these six questions. Please read and share.
1. What does the “national question” mean, if anything, in the 21st century, and specifically with respect to the “Maidan revolution”?
2. What is the character of Russian imperialism, and of the Russian political elite around Putin?
3. What has been the character of the Russian wars of the 21st century, and of the forces against which Russia has fought? What is the character of Ukraine’s defensive war now?
4. What is the place of this war in the crisis of capital internationally?
5. How do we understand the danger of a wider war, arising e.g. from the western powers’ involvement in the conflict?
6. What to do?